CCRF has played a vital role in the CA RJ landscape, during COVID where we continue to be the table for our members to stay grounded in leading to the advancement and protection of sexual and reproductive health access during crisis. With the constant ability to grasp an ever-changing RJ landscape statewide and federally, CCRF looks to fill in the funding gaps that have only become wider in marginalized communities. Beginning in 2023 we will open our fund to the public!
Currently, we provide mini grants in the following areas:
- General Support to enable and support an organization’s active participation in CCRF, including meetings, conference calls, and other coalition activities. Grant range $2,000-2,500.
- Project Grant to support policy-related activities that strengthen diversity and collaboration in the reproductive health, rights and justice movement. Activities may include advocacy, community education, organizing, research, or litigation; no funds can be used for lobbying. Grant range $1,000-5,000.
- Organizational Development Grant to support training and/or planning efforts to strengthen my organization’s internal capacity as it relates to intergenerational leadership development, innovative operational models, or diversity and racial justice. Grant range $1,000-5,000.
- RFW Delegation & Training to support the recruitment of a delegation of at least 5 constituents to bring to Reproductive Freedom Week. Grant range $1,000-2,500.
We are expanding our Reproductive Freedom fund to provide mini-grants to support activities outlined in the California Future of Abortion Council’s recommendations. Your donation will support activities that include but are not limited to:
- Providing direct abortion services to California's most vulnerable populations
- Paying for practical support (such as groceries, supplies, and rides to reproductive events) through a pilot grant-giving program with community-based oragnization
- Training for birthworkers and medical students of color who are expanding their capacity to provide abortions in CA